Completed chicken prints

I have been printing a chicken and it has been very demanding, both psychologically and technically. I still don’t know exactly what will become of this chicken and it’s prints but I have now done a final print of it in an edition of 12 that I am quite content with.


Above you can see some of my previous proofs and one of the stones. In my latest and final print I changed the colours slightly, the pink layer got lighter and more flesh like and the red a bit redder. This created more contrast in the print and also a bit more realism. I didn’t register them at all so they would all be slightly different to one another.


So these are the new ones, versus the older version:


For now they are resting in my drawer, waiting for the opportunity to reappear.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s